Homemade remedies to prevent hair fall
Hair fall has become a common disorder. Receding hairlines, bald patches and baldheads is not an uncommon sight anymore now. Though it is found more in aged people, but teenagers are also not unharmed by hair loss syndrome. A person suffers from hair loss due various factors like hormonal imbalance, unhealthy diet, stressful routine and excessive intake of medicines. Whilst, there are many drugs and medication available in the market to treat it, doubts have been raised over the effectiveness of these drugs. They are also ridden with harmful side effects. This is why increasing number of people are resorting to Ayurveda for treating their hair loss problem.
- Wash your hair with hot water thoroughly to prevent your scalp from getting flaky skinned and free from dust. Using cold water after you wash your hair will also improve blood circulation and strengthen your hair follicles.
- Understanding your hair type, dry, oily, straight or curly; and thus using the hair product that best suits your type, is extremely important. Trimming your hair and cutting them regularly also helps solve the purpose.
- A healthy diet full of proteins, vitamins and minerals not only keeps you healthy, but also makes your hair strong from their roots. This promotes the growth of hair follicles.
- Herbal help is always beneficial for hair. Rinse your hair with vinegar and limejuice. It nurtures the hair follicles, prevents thinning of hair and gives lustrous hair.
- Saw palmetto is a very useful herb. It promotes the growth of hair follicles and strengthens hair from root to tip.
- Massages are very important for health of the hair. It is the best way to keep your hair beautiful and preventing them from falling. Massage by coconut oil helps in growing long and lustrous hair.
- Covering your hair is the best way to protect it from dust, sunlight and various environmental factors that might harm it. Scarf made of satin effectively solves the purpose.
- Compromises should not be made with sleeping. One should sleep for enough hours to ensure that the body gets ample rest. It further helps in minimizing the stress factor that translates into healthy hair.
- Drink lot of water as it keeps the body hydrated and prevents scalp from getting dry and flaky.
- Moisturize your hair. Keeping your hair moisturized helps in maintaining vibrant tresses. Water is the most essential source for moisturising your hair. Oil and butter make for an even better combination. Aloe Vera gel moisturizes and nourishes hair as well.
- Making tight ponytails or using comb on hair harshly results in scarring of scalp. Avoid this scenario. Wet Hair should also be dried gently and slowly.
- One should avoid taking too much stress. It has been proven that stress has a direct bearing on the health of overall body including hair. Efforts should be made to take some time out of our busy schedules to indulge in recreational activities that keep us mentally fresh.
These homemade remedies are the most natural and simplest ways one can use to maintain long and lustrous locks.