What is Rheumatoid Arthritis
Rheumatoid Arthritis is an auto immune disease that affects tissues and joints of body which causes swelling, pain, redness, stiffness on the affected organs.
Ayurvedic treatment of Rheumatoid Arthritis involves change in diet, Yoga exercises and few herbal medicines prescribed by Ayurvedic doctors that help in holistic treatment of Rheumatoid Arthritis.
In Rheumatoid Arthritis, the immune system of body commonly attacks its own body's various organs including lungs and eyes.
India has also witnessed rapid growth of this disease for past some years.
Causes of Rheumatoid Arthritis:
- The exact reason behind developing Rheumatoid Arthritis disease is still unknown but it is believed that it's a genetically inherited disease.
- This disease is most commonly found in older age group people especially in women, but in recent times it is also becoming common in children.
The common Symptoms of Rheumatoid Arthritis are:
- Fatigue, loss of energy, lack of appetite, low-grade fever, muscle and swollen joint and aches, morning stiffness, foot trouble, Redness of skin.
- Stiffness in body after some physical work.
- Pain in joints and stiffness after waking in morning.
- It can also affect joints of neck, shoulders, knees, hips and ankles
- Weakness and low fever
Prevention of Rheumatoid Arthritis:
- Eat healthy balanced diet
- Exercise regularly
- Avoid stress
- Lead a healthy and active lifestyle
- Avoid intake of caffeine
- Quit Smoking and Alcohol
- Eat more Fish and Egg.
According to Ayurveda Rheumatoid Arthritis is caused due to improper digestion in body and eating unhealthy foods. Its symptoms can be developed slowly or suddenly or can disappear and come back after some time.
Ayurvedic treatments and simple Home Remedies for the cure of Rheumatoid Arthritis are:
- Get eight hours of sleep everyday
- Include herbs like ginger, bitter gourd, drumstick in the diet
- Avoid cold weather
- Empty bowels regularly
- Use hot showers
- Reduce excess weight
- Exercise and walk regularly
- Do physical work
- Regular Yoga exercises can be beneficial
For more related to Rheumatoid Arthritis articles visits the below links: