Ayurvedic Tips for Face Care
Face is the foremost beauty thing that is being noticed first by someone. It leaves a first impression about you. Every individual wants a glowing and blemish free skin. They opt for beauty products that are available in the market but the harmful chemicals which are used in beauty products snatch away the natural glow of skin giving side-effects and further damaging skin.
Ayurveda helps in balancing the natural radiance and further enhancing a person's look through various home-made remedies and products. The home-remedies are free of side effects and are effective for glowing and healthy face. Moreover, maintaining a healthy skin will automatically enhance the face of an individual.
Ayurveda suggests various therapies for the treatment and care of face and have been successfully deployed for thousands of years and still in use. Some of the most effective ayurvedic face care techniques are:
- Face packs
- Fruit diets
- Drink water
- Avoid sunlight
- Avoid too much of fat in diet
- Cleanse your face
- Moisturize your skin
- Always apply sunscreen.
- Eat less oily food
- Take adequate amount of sleep
Home Remedies for Face Care
- Mix curd with honey. Gently massage in upward direction. Let it dry for 10 minutes, and then wash with cold water.
- Take egg white, mix it well. Let it dry and wash with water. Pat dry.
Apply cucumber juice on your face.
- Mash banana and mix it with honey. Apply on your face for 15 minutes. This mask helps removes excess oil from skin.
- Apply raw milk on your face. It helps to retain lost moisture.
Beauty Tips for Face:
- For a flawless facial skin cleansing, toning and moisturizing is essential. Dust and pollution leads to clogged pores, which can cause pimple, acne or blackheads. Daily toning, cleansing and moisturizing of skin helps to retain its glow.
- Scrub your face with lime peel. Lime peel removes dead cells from face and gives a radiant glow.
- Applying a mix of besan and curd, it helps to reduce sunburn.
- Applying tomato paste mix with curd can face can reduce wrinkle on face.
- Mix of cucumber paste with raw milk can enhance your complexion.
- Drink plenty of water and take proper sleep.
- Make a paste of tulsi and lime juice. Massage your face regularly with the paste. This improves the skin tone.
Homemade/Natural products for Face Cleansing
- Mix coconut oil with water, use it as cleanser.
- Use lemon juice to remove excess oil from skin.
- Use curd for natural cleanser.
- Rub raw potato for even tone skin.
Five essential natural ingredients for face care
- Fruits and vegetables